Fort Worth Car Accident Lawyers
Our team of experienced Car Accident Lawyers and Personal Injury Attorneys has secured numerous multi-million dollar outcomes for our clients – accident victims and their families – see some of those results for yourself.
We have over 30 years of experience and a National Reputation for helping regular people, accident victims, get the justice and compensation that they deserve and we do not charge any upfront fees when we take a case. There is absolutely no cost to our clients unless we win, in fact, we will invest in you, hiring experts & investigators when needed to make the strongest case possible.
Let us answer your questions and provide a free case review, including a review of your car accident damage claim.
Call: (817) 531-3000.
EXPERIENCED | AGGRESSIVE | TRUSTED-EXPERT
Steve Laird, the founding partner of The Law Offices of Steven C. Laird, has a national reputation and track record for winning commercial trucking accident and auto accident cases. He is a sought after speaker who is frequently asked to present at national conferences and events that provide advanced education to groups of truck and auto accident attorneys and industry experts.
Steve has great respect for the law and great concern for his clients. He is active in the legal community at the local, state, and national level and has been honored for his excellence on many occasions. He is the only member to receive both the annual “Professionalism Award” presented by the College of the State Bar of Texas and the Tarrant County Bar Association “Professional Award”. He has served as President of the Fort Worth Chapter and the State of Texas Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates and as President of the Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association. He has also served as a Director of the Tarrant County Bar Association.
Obtaining compensation for your damages
If you or a family member has suffered injuries in a car accident that you didn’t cause, then you may be entitled to compensation. The same might be true if a car wreck damaged your property. Time is an important factor in building a case, so it is important to speak to an experienced accident attorney as soon as possible after an accident occurs.
An Experienced Attorney Can Help You:
- -Understand and protect your rights
- -Identify and pursue ALL of the players who may be held accountable
- -Understand and communicate with the Insurance company and their legal team
- -Act on your behalf to investigate and obtain ALL information and evidence that is needed to support your claim
- -Create an argument that will maximize your chances for receiving the compensation that you deserve.
The Law Offices of Steven C. Laird has extensive experience trying truck and automobile accident injury cases in Texas. While past accomplishments do not guarantee future results, we bring the same level of dedication to every case that we take on. Thus far, it has served our clients very well. We have extensive experience trying cases before a jury and a national reputation for being both well-prepared and aggressive in court. When a settlement is appropriate, we bring the same approach, the same attitude, the same reputation, and the same dedication to seeking justice for our clients.
People are sometimes unaware that many lawyers, even those with board certification, have limited experience actually trying cases before a jury but, when negotiating, the “other side” is very aware of which lawyers are truly experienced and ready to take a case to verdict, if necessary.
Damages awarded in car wreck cases may include:
- -Medical and medication expenses
- -Pain and suffering
- -Rehabilitation expenses
- -Temporary or permanent impairments
- -Wages you have lost or might lose in the future
- -Emotional distress
- -Property damage
What you should do after an accident in Texas
Our team of experienced Car Accident Lawyers and Personal Injury Attorneys knows that more than 30,000 people are killed in motor vehicle accidents in this country every year, and millions more are injured in the same types of vehicle crashes.
In the moments after a motor vehicle accident, it is important to gather as much information as possible, before it becomes lost or forgotten. Every piece of information that you collect at the scene will help your lawyers construct a case to get you the compensation you deserve. It is important to contact an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible so that we can ensure that your rights are protected and that you have the strongest case possible.
Some additional thing that you can do:
- You need to file a police report.
- Document everything you remember about the accident.
- Take pictures. Do this as soon after the accident as possible. If your injuries are serious and you are unable to act on your own behalf, have someone take care of these tasks for you.
- Get accounts from eyewitnesses or provide us with their names and contact information so we can talk to them later.
- Try to find out if the other driver was distracted by a GPS device, cell phone or a passenger in their car.
- Was the other driver under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or over-the-counter or prescription medications?
- Did the other driver exceed the speed limit, run a red light, or fall asleep at the wheel?
- Did the car’s brakes or other mechanical components fail?
- Was the person on the job at the time of the wreck?
If you do not have this information, an experienced Car Accident Lawyer can help you to obtain it. Sometimes this information only comes out in our investigation, but if you happen to hear it mentioned at the accident scene or in later conversations, it is essential that you share it with us.
Our Results Speak for Themselves
$3.6 MILLION ($3,624,210) RECOVERY TO CLIENT – PERSONAL INJURY – ELECTRICAL SHOCK : We represented an engineer who was severely injured by an electrical shock after a sailboat mast touched a live wire that was hanging over a cove. (more)
$8.7 MILLION ($8,717,054) RECOVERY TO CLIENT – MEDICAL INJURY – BRAIN : The parents of a baby girl asked our firm to investigate the brain damage caused by partial oxygen deprivation. (more)
$3.4 MILLION ($3,421,444.00) RECOVERY TO CLIENTS – TRUCK ACCIDENT – CLIENT 1- SPINE INJURY, SPLEEN LACERATION, BRAIN INJURY, CLIENT 2 -FOREARM FRACTURE, BRAIN INJURY : We represented the driver and passenger of a car that was hit by an 18-wheeler. (more)